The NEC MultiSync EA273WMi features an extremely thin 27 inch IPS LED backlight panel with a resolution of 1920x1080 which results in an ultra-modern and slim design. Ambient Light and Human Sensors enforce the sustainable product concept while offering improved ergonomics with 130 mm height adjustability. The ergonomic performance of this display is further enhanced by the relatively large dot pitch for easy text readability, which complements the excellent IPS image quality. Finally, the display offers future-proof connectivity with four inputs: DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI and D-Sub. Ideal for the corporate office that values personal productivity, demands stylish products and insists on the best future proof technology.
Warranty: 3 Years Including Backlight
27" Eco-Friendly Widescreen Desktop Monitor w/ IPS Panel
The 27” NEC MultiSync EA273WMi is a widescreen LCD for high-performance enterprise users that require advanced technologies and full feature sets. Designed to enhance work performance, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178?? horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA273WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings. This model also boasts a height-adjustable stand (130mm) and full connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA inputs. The EA273WMi includes touch-sensitive On Screen Display controls, streamlined cable management and ControlSync™ technology, which allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Fully adjustable quick-release stand, including height-adjust (130mm), pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities, adds flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA inputs
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows for up to 56% more power conservation (vs. typical power settings), reducing your energy costs